Nutritious smoothie with mango, pineapple and acai
Los Angeles blogger Christy Turner and her husband, distinguished food photographer – Chris Miller, recently opened his own show on TV that tells the story of their delicious experience of vegetarian food, a perfect example of which appears in pineapple energy smoothie.
“Smoothies with acai berries is my favourite dish I love to start my day. It is light, flavorful and nutritious,” says Turner. In particular, in this smoothie contains a lot of nutrients, because it is of these Superfoods – Goji berries, cacao beans and grains of hemp.
– 1/4 Cup coconut milk (from kartonowa package);
– 1/2 banana;
– 3/4 Cup finely chopped cabbage leaves;
– pour 1/2 Cup frozen mango;
– 1/2 Cup frozen pineapple;
– a bag of acai berries;
– to throw some teaspoon of powdered sugar;
separately put the first 1/2, and then another 1/4 Cup muesli (muesli – a mixture of oats, sugar, raisins, coconut and nuts);
– Thinly sliced 1/2 banana;
– 3-4 finely chopped strawberries;
– 1/4 Cup fresh mango (pre-chopped);
– 1 tablespoon of Goji berries;
– 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder;
– 1 teaspoon of organic hemp seeds.
1. Select the bowl in which you plan to prepare smoothies, and place it in the freezer. (Not necessary, but smoothies will stay cold longer.)
2. Prepare ingredients such as strawberry and banana. Set aside.
3. Place first 7 ingredients in your modern blender and blend until the mixture is smooth. You may need several times to clean the walls of the blender products from particles, stir or break up large lumps. Smoothies should get a thick.
4. Get prepared bowl from the freezer and place on the bottom 1/4 Cup granola. Then gently top, pour your prepared cocktail. If it’s too liquid – put it in the fridge for a few minutes. After you add the 1/2 Cup granola (2 serving) with chopped fruit. At the end sprinkle with Goji berries, cocoa and grains of hemp, and then immediately serve.